Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Texas + winter ice storm=...

... school delayed until 9 this morning. The extra hour of sleep was great- and it was nice to wake up to the sun shining through the window, instead of the usual pitch black darkness. The roads weren't bad for me since I don't drive far to work, but others weren't so lucky and had to drive across ice-covered bridges to get to school this morning. At 9 this morning, only half of my class had arrived yet, but throughout the last hour, all but one have trickled in.

Tonight D will be getting home early, but tomorrow will be a late night for him. We should do something fun, like rent a movie, but I've had my nose stuck in the last book of the Twilight series and really want to finish it.

This is such a random post- hope you have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Magan @ Rather be Reading said...

Have you finished the book yet? I have 20 more pages... YIPPIE!