Friday, January 16, 2009

The Joys of Being Lame

This past Sunday (through the help of good friends), D and I (re)-discovered our love of puzzles. After working on one puzzle for the majority of our Sunday afternoon, I decided to make a trip to my secret addiction favorite store Target to pick up a puzzle for us to work on this week. After browsing for way too long, trying to decide on the right puzzle to purchase, I finally decided on this one:





Then as I was talking to one of my friends at work about our feat of completing this puzzle in two nights, she started telling me about a puzzle she had been working on and finished. We discovered that our puzzles were closely-related as I had Times Square and she had the New York skyline. Thus, the idea of swapping puzzles was born. Let me introduce you to our weekend project:





And yes, that's a glow-in-the-dark puzzle. Which equals awesome in the world of puzzles. Thanks K for letting us borrow the puzzle!

3 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

So, after putting the whole puzle together, you actually broke it apart and put it back in the box??? That must be why I don't do puzzles with more than 6 pieces (and not made of wood) very often...

Les said...

Ha ha- yes, that's exactly what we did. :)

lissie said...

i thought this post was going to be about playing monopoly two nights in a row instead of coming to my nye party...
;)

yay for having tomorrow off!!!
yahooo!
THAT is definitely not lame!