Monday, March 15, 2010

My Spring Break To-Do List

Update: As with all to-do lists, the fun is crossing off the things you've accomplished... right, Penny? So I'm updating this post by striking through those tasks that are done. finished. complete.
Today (Monday): It took me half the day to finally get moving, but I did!
1. Take a shower (that would require getting off the couch)
2. Make my menu for the week (Tonight is a traditional Irish meal in honor of St. Patrick's day- corned beef hash and cabbage!)
3. Grocery shopping (my re-organized pantry from last week looks bare, to say the least.)
4. Laundry.
5. Make dinner and some kind of dessert. Spring Break always gives me a sweet tooth.

Sometime this week:
1. Organize closets in guest bedrooms (one down, one to go!)
2. Organize my closet (to make room for new spring clothes... yeah right!)
3. Re-organize bathroom cabinets
4. Dust, dust, dust.
5. Make a spring wreath- getting accomplished this afternoon
6. Clean bathrooms so glad that is done.
7. Schedule my massage that D gave me for our anniversary. Last June. Overdue much?
8. Weed the flower beds in the backyard.
9. Drag D to look for flowers to plant.

Time to get off and busy marking things off my list. Happy Spring Break!

2 comments:

annemarye said...

umm, if you can make sure to get all of the flower beds weeded and flowers bought before i get there, that'd be much appreciated. :)

Penny said...

Anne you crack me up.....

I want to see your spring wreath missy. I'm glad that I could add a little fun to your list with wreath making. Ahhh, groan, sigh, we are so old, but yet creative.